Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are the consequences if i fail to pay my pldt bills?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jacirae

Arresto Menor

hi i need ur expertise on this. i received a demand letter from a lawyer saying that i need to pay my bills until oct 30 and if i not they will file a case against me in the court.  What are the consequences if will not pay it..?  i have a complaint to them initially.thanks

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

The general rule when it comes to debts is that no one gets jailed for it. Civil case kasi yung collection of debts, not a criminal case. Civil cases do not have an aspect of detainment, while criminal cases do.

Follow-up your complaints, and try to reach a settlement with PLDT in regards to having your complaint given the necessary action and your bills to be settled accordingly with a flexible mode of payment. Pag tumagal pa kasi yung di mo pagkakabayad, baka may maidagdag na moral damages against you in a court case of collection. Make sure that you are able to pay in a way that is best for your current financial situation.

Good luck. Sana mabigyan ng nararapat na solusyon ang iyong problema.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum