Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Advise on Holding of Allowance and Official First Day of Work

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

greane

Arresto Menor

Good day!

I have concern with regards to the company my sister is currently working with. This company is in real estate business. She was referred by a friend to apply fo a manegerial position which she did. She went to their training schedules as this is one of their major requirements. Additional requirements are OR & COR from BIR in which nahirapan sya iproduce kaagad kasi may inaayos pa sya open cases sa BIR. Ang policy kasi nila sa company is before ka maging officially employed dapat ma submit lahat requirements. Sa madaling salita nag trabaho sya for 3 months ng walang nakuhang sahod though ang mga taong hawak nya nakakuha naman allowance. Pumasok kasi sya August this year. When she finally was able to submit the OR and COR that they are requiring last week of November 2011, hindi pa rin sya nakakuha allowance ng December 15 kasi inabot naman daw sya ng cut-off. So expect nya na sa December 30 meron na sya makukuha at retro yung allowance since hindi nga sya naka receive nung akinse. Wala pa din lumabas, sa January 15 na daw ireretro. To the point na wala na syang mga taong nagtatatrabaho para sa group nya kasi nga hindi na mga nakabenta dahil sa laging delayed ang pag release nila ng allowance. Parang tingin ko iniipit ata ang allowance ng sister ko kasi wala na daw naman sya mga tao.Yung allowance nila na dapat na release last December 30 inilabas nung January 4 na ata. Nakakaawa ang mga empleyado kasi nag holiday ng walang mga pera. Alibi nila kasi daw wala pa ang mga signatories from their vacation. Ano ho ba ma aadvise nyo? Marami na rin ho ang umalis na mga ahente kasi nga ho ganyan ang sistema nila.

attyLLL

by your mention of the OR and Cert of Reg, i believe that she was engaged as an independent contractor, not an employee. nevertheless, she can either file a complaint at nlrc or a small claims case.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum