Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

verbal termination

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1verbal termination Empty verbal termination Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:41 pm

sarce

Arresto Menor

Sir:

This is regarding my employment which i was verbally terminated until December 31, 2011 only.

Last December 15, 2011 i was inform by our secretary that i will only report to work until December 31, 2011 after my ten years in service with any valid reasons.

Last June 25, 2011 i was urgently operated of a prostate. Then I was advise to take a rest for one month by my physician. And our supervisor approved my leave application. But was extended of another fifteen days.

I reinstated to work on August 16, 2011. Last November , 2011 our new supervisor asked me a medical certification stating a fit to work. But before submitting it, i was then received an advance verbal notice that i will be transferred from my present work as messenger/janitor in the office to delivery man in a per trip basis. Which is very unfair in my part from receiving a 200.00 per day , below minimum wage to a per trip basis. For the reason that according to the secretary im not capable anymore in my present job because of my operation.

And im waiting for a written termination from my employer expecting that a ma entitled of a separation in accordance with the law.

But when i tried to follow up it , the secretary in a high pitch voice instead, instructed me to submit a resignation letter.

In this regards, i would like to seek an assistance from you as far as legal matters is concern.

Thank you very much.

CESAR B.GUINITARAN
CAGAYAN DE ORO

2verbal termination Empty Re: verbal termination Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:38 pm

attyLLL

so you are no longer allowed to work? your remedy is to file a complaint for illegal termination at nlrc.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum