Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

VERBAL TERMINATION

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1VERBAL TERMINATION Empty VERBAL TERMINATION Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:04 am

Gato

Arresto Menor

I get fired by the management's assistant last Monday for reason: absences; not qualified for regularization; & other issues like pettycash used during my hospitalization while im on duty di dw approved by my manager.. I started working at this company last sept.1, 2016.

And last monday they fired me w/out any document/notification.,wants me to leave the office immediately.

I filed leave for tuesday, wed.,and thursday because i was fired verbally. They want me to come back on 31 march to receive my last pay and 13th month, and sign dw the quit claim and termination paper.

They talked to me tuesday said that i should make a resignation letter so i will not have a bad records. I said no.

Should i sign the termination and quit claim on friday?

Pls help. Thank u so much.

-J

2VERBAL TERMINATION Empty Re: VERBAL TERMINATION Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:22 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Find a way to get proof of your verbal dismissal.

What (and who) is a management's assistant? Secretary?

http://www.councilviews.com

3VERBAL TERMINATION Empty Re: VERBAL TERMINATION Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:48 am

Gato

Arresto Menor

Owner's representative.
Today is the release of my last pay, should I sign the quit claim and termination paper sir?
Its been 6months and 4weeks. Am i qualified for regularization, since ive been working for them for more than 6months?
Thank u sir

4VERBAL TERMINATION Empty Re: VERBAL TERMINATION Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:49 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Gato wrote:Owner's representative.
Today is the release of my last pay, should I sign the quit claim and termination paper sir?
Its been 6months and 4weeks. Am i qualified for regularization, since ive been working for them for more than 6months?
Thank u sir

Without documentation, any termination might be considered illegal dismissal.

http://www.councilviews.com

5VERBAL TERMINATION Empty Re: VERBAL TERMINATION Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:24 am

Gato

Arresto Menor

They will give my termination later, should i sign po ba? What should i do sir?

6VERBAL TERMINATION Empty Re: VERBAL TERMINATION Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:56 pm

Gato

Arresto Menor

Sir, pwede ko pa rin po ba ireklamo naging proseso ng pagdismissed sa akin kahit na tatanggapin ko na po last pay ko, sign the quit claim, and receive the termination letter?

7VERBAL TERMINATION Empty Re: VERBAL TERMINATION Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:02 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Hindi ka pwedeng idismiss kung walang ka natatangap na dokumento na nagsasabing terminated ka na. Pumasok ka lang hanggat walang dumadating sayong dokumento.

8VERBAL TERMINATION Empty Re: VERBAL TERMINATION Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:08 pm

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Kahit pirmahan mo yung termination letter mo, hindi parin nasunod yung tamang proseso ng pagdismiss sayo. Two-notice rule yan dapat. Basahin mo to, baka makatulong sayo. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/dismissal-termination-employment

9VERBAL TERMINATION Empty Re: VERBAL TERMINATION Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:00 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

@arnoldventura. STOP RE-OPENING LONG-CLOSED ISSUES/THREADS. This issue was dated April of 2017.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum