Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

[b]divorced and annulment[/b]

+3
lolita1311965
attyLLL
khimi
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[b]divorced and annulment[/b] Empty [b]divorced and annulment[/b] Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:13 pm

khimi

Arresto Menor

Thank you very much atty

Last edited by khimi on Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:11 am; edited 2 times in total

2[b]divorced and annulment[/b] Empty Re: [b]divorced and annulment[/b] Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:26 pm

attyLLL

was your bf a foreign citizen when they filed the petition for divorce.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3[b]divorced and annulment[/b] Empty Re: [b]divorced and annulment[/b] Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:43 pm

khimi

Arresto Menor

thank you very much for your reply atty..hindi po, permanent resident.

4[b]divorced and annulment[/b] Empty Re: [b]divorced and annulment[/b] Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:31 am

khimi

Arresto Menor

Every woman dream for a perfect wedding. though none clearance at all, i can't wait for my wedding, i'm preparing my requirements and planning for that precious moment. My excitement start to count down. So please atty. advise me soon as you read this. For in case i need to hire an atty. there's still time for me to make it. Thank you very much

5[b]divorced and annulment[/b] Empty Re: [b]divorced and annulment[/b] Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:44 pm

attyLLL

thank you for your patience. that divorce cannot be recognized under philippine law because he was still a filipino citizen when it was filed.

6[b]divorced and annulment[/b] Empty Re: [b]divorced and annulment[/b] Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:00 pm

lolita1311965

Arresto Menor

Good evening po ask ko lang po kung paano ko po malalaman kung totoong nasa OSG po yun descion of annulment ko? pwede po ba ako makahingi ng noticed na narecieved ng attorney ko from the OFFICE of the SOLICITOR GENERAL? mahigit one year na po yun annulment case and meron na pong descion pero wala pa rin yun finality ? gaano po ba katagal makuha yun finality ... thanks po

7[b]divorced and annulment[/b] Empty Re: [b]divorced and annulment[/b] Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:47 pm

attyLLL

i think i answered your email. inquire at the rtc whether the osg filed a motion for recon or an appeal to the court of appeals. your lawyer ought to know.

8[b]divorced and annulment[/b] Empty Re: [b]divorced and annulment[/b] Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:15 am

lolita1311965

Arresto Menor

Thanks po sa pagresponse my lawyer said last December 2011 "we did all we can so we cannot as yet get the finality." last August 2011 i have recieved order by RTC saying Petitioner through councel , filed her Comment/Opposition to the instant motion counter-alleging that the gound relied upon by the OSG finds no support from the records of the case as the interest of the state was duly protected by the active participation of the Public Prosecutor...

......... In compliance with the afore old Order, Public Prosecutor ______________ manifested that she will will actively participate in the proceedings of the case to see it that the evidence presented are not fabricated............... These circumtances to the mind of the court are more than sufficient to prove that the ofice of the public prosecutor faithfully complied with its mandate...SO ORDERED : ______ 15 august 2011

Ang tanong ko lng po how many percent to be sure that i can get my finality? and how long it takes? because i have planned to get married very soon po kc i am going older na po gusto ko naman po makaranas ng magandang pamumuhay sa isang bagong pag aasawa.. Salamat po

9[b]divorced and annulment[/b] Empty Re: [b]divorced and annulment[/b] Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:33 am

attyLLL

you have your own lawyer who knows more about your case so you should discuss specifics with him.

the OSG can appeal your case up to the Supreme Court. think years and there is a possibility it will be reversed. whether it will be depends on the quality of the evidence you presented.

10[b]divorced and annulment[/b] Empty Re: [b]divorced and annulment[/b] Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:08 pm

lolita1311965

Arresto Menor

Thanks for the response and God Bless

11[b]divorced and annulment[/b] Empty Re: [b]divorced and annulment[/b] Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:49 pm

lolita1311965

Arresto Menor

Thanks po sa pag response... i have many questions about the new policies of OSG.

1. totoo po bang lahat ng annulment cases ay dapat magsubmit ng MR sa OSG particular in Cavite? according to my lawyer before many years hindi naman po lahat just only now..
2. kung totoo po bakit po sila nagbigay ng ordered na "ALL ANNULMENT CASES"?
3. Marami po akong naririnig na 8 months below may finality na and yes nakita ko naman po yun kasi some of my friends got it. Totoo po bang matagal makakuha ng finality at this time its becasue of inventory last year and because of we had now New Solicitor? and becasue of Catholic church issue who blocked the annulment?

4.and if iam going to withdraw my annulment, ano ang mangyayari sa case ko? can i file again? and get another lawyer? can i refund my payment? i have fully paid.

Actually i have desicion already last May 2010 but until now dont have finality.. Thanks po..

12[b]divorced and annulment[/b] Empty Re: [b]divorced and annulment[/b] Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:52 pm

lolita1311965

Arresto Menor

sorry i was wrong i mean got desicion last May 2011

13[b]divorced and annulment[/b] Empty Re: [b]divorced and annulment[/b] Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:23 pm

attyLLL

i'm sure i answered your other post or email

14[b]divorced and annulment[/b] Empty i need help Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:37 pm

gracemariz

Arresto Menor

hi good day i just want to inquire about annulment.
I was married 18 yrs old with a filipino man we had 2 kids but after 2 yrs he abandoned and sumama sya sa ibang girl. now after 8 yrs may nakilala ako na foreigner and willing to marry me but i need na mapawalang bisa muna ung kasal ko so what would be my first step na dapat gawin? saka po may mga annulment lawyer po ba na hindi ganun ka mahal? thanks po.

15[b]divorced and annulment[/b] Empty Re: [b]divorced and annulment[/b] Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:04 pm

attyLLL

search the forum for 'grounds for annulment' and see if any apply to your case.

16[b]divorced and annulment[/b] Empty Re: [b]divorced and annulment[/b] Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:04 pm

attyLLL

here: http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.pinoylawyer.org/t4792-grounds-for-annulment-declaration-of-nullity-legal-separation-and-separation-of-property&sa=U&ei=6TcST76CC8KImQXt5pmBCg&ved=0CAQQFjAA&client=internal-uds-cse&usg=AFQjCNH-RfPUr-hrtifnkWk7rwIMCw1vwQ

17[b]divorced and annulment[/b] Empty OSG Authorization issue Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:40 pm

journey2010

Arresto Menor

Good day Atty,
I have a problem with OSG authorization. For odd reasons, we are unable to secure that authorization as it has been the cause of delay in my annulment case for almost a year now. We have sent a court sheriff there to get authorization/deputization to no avail. They have been notified thru the RTC representative 6 times already (this is every time there is a scheduled hearing for my case). They never showed up.

The court insists on having an authorization and a document from OSG. We personally went to OSG. They said that they do not issue OSG authorization for hearings in Metro Manila, only in the provinces. This is a stumbling block that is really confusing to me. I already have a collusion report. Preliminary trial was already finished. We are suppose to have the psychologist testify on the hearing but was stopped dead on our tracks when the judge required the OSG authorization again. Although we signed notices received at OSG it did not suffice.

Do you have any idea how we can secure an OSG authorization? Is it true that they only issue OSG authorization for cases in the provinces?

Please do give me an advice. I am sad that my case is not moving because of this puzzling OSG authorization issue. Thanks in advance.

18[b]divorced and annulment[/b] Empty Re: [b]divorced and annulment[/b] Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:41 pm

attyLLL

i presume you have a lawyer. you should discuss this with him. ask the court to issue a subpoena.

19[b]divorced and annulment[/b] Empty Re: [b]divorced and annulment[/b] Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:47 pm

simm8clouie

Arresto Menor

ask ko lang po. protection for women rights are intact in our country (Philippines). Paano po ang dapat gawin ng isang lalaki na hiwalay sa kanyang asawa for the reason sa pagiging paranoid ng asawang babae. di po sila hiwalay ng legal tulad ng legal seperation o annulment, dahil sa expensive nga po at ang pagpapaannul. di kaya tustusan. nakalipas po ang maraming taon. inabot na po more than 10 years na silang hiwalay si lalaki po nagpakasal ulit.. dahil sa dadalhin sya sa ibang bansa ng mapapangasawa nya. kaya ayun ang dating asawa di pa nakapagmove on at paniguradong maghahabla ito. ano ang chance ng lalaki para mapagtanggol naman nya ang sarili sa kasong bigamy? Sad

ang nakikita ko po pagkakamali niya di po nya inayos muna ang annulment bago magpakasal muli. pero andito na po yun... may anak sila sa dating asawa at parehong sinusuportahan ng lalaki ang kanyang mga anak sa abot lamang ng kanyang makakaya. ang isang anak nasa asawang babae, ang isa ay nasa lalaki. they have communication because of their children like sending of the allowance, health card and tuition fee of the child na nasa poder ng asawang babae.

20[b]divorced and annulment[/b] Empty Re: [b]divorced and annulment[/b] Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:38 am

Ghrace

Arresto Menor

Hi,
I am a canadian citizen & got married in philippines at the age of 18 w/ my parents consent (2004). I sponsored my filipino husband to come join me & our daughter, he flew here 2005 but we didn't end up working out. The times we were apart caused us to fall apart from each other, we decided to separate a few months after he arrived in Canada. We now each have another family, He became a Canadian citizen first then we decided to file for Divorce. My question is; Will either of us allowed to re-marry in the Philippines again without filing for annulment? we are both Canadians. will our divorced be recognized in Philippines? Please advice.

What options do we have?
How much is it?
How long is the process?
Do we need to be present? or Can we have an authorized person to represent us?

Your response is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Ghrace

21[b]divorced and annulment[/b] Empty Re: [b]divorced and annulment[/b] Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:31 pm

journey2010

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

We are already done with a lot of hearings/trials for Annulment. Petitioner, witness and psychologist already testified. The court has scheduled another date - saying it's the date for Final Offer. What does FINAL OFFER mean?

Thank you.

22[b]divorced and annulment[/b] Empty Re: [b]divorced and annulment[/b] Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:53 pm

attyLLL

don't you pay your lawyer? if you do, you should demand that he explains this to you.

i think what it refers to is offer of documentary exhibits.

23[b]divorced and annulment[/b] Empty Re: [b]divorced and annulment[/b] Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:04 pm

journey2010

Arresto Menor

Thank you for your quick response. However, there is no need to be snotty. After all, this is still a forum where people can ask questions.

We would appreciate it if you can avoid sarcasm. Neutral

24[b]divorced and annulment[/b] Empty Re: [b]divorced and annulment[/b] Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:51 pm

attyLLL

i was not being sarcastic. you should expect excellent service from your counsel. imagine how much you pay him, and you are relegated to asking on the internet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum