Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

DIVORCED, ANNULMENT AND PROPERTIES

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DIVORCED, ANNULMENT AND PROPERTIES Empty DIVORCED, ANNULMENT AND PROPERTIES Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:51 am

mommy1008

Arresto Menor

Dear Atty,

I'm a Filipina married (in Philippines) to a foreigner and we are leaving abroad. my husband was previously married to another Filipina and divorced her abroad (no child). in order for us to get married he got all the necessary requirements (divorce certificate, legal capacity from his embassy in Manila..).
she contacted him recently in order to sign the summons,and petition (for the annulment), but when reading the papers he discovered that the psychologist report (her statements) is a total lie, and moreover she is requesting him on the petition to relinquish his rights over the house (conjugal property) so my husband disagreed and explained to her the reason why (wrong statements, and requesting his rights on the property).
as of now he has received a threat message stipulating that her Atty can amend the petition by requesting a P2 million damages, and also file a criminal case against him and have him blacklisted from the Philippines.

So my main question to know what kind of criminal case could they open against my husband? Does the ex have any rights to do so?
What would be my husband's rights?

salamat po atty.

2DIVORCED, ANNULMENT AND PROPERTIES Empty Re: DIVORCED, ANNULMENT AND PROPERTIES Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:17 pm

robertjuco.phil@gmail.com

Arresto Menor

Kindly provide me your mobile number and email so I could better explain to you the legal implications of your situation.

http://robertjuco.com

3DIVORCED, ANNULMENT AND PROPERTIES Empty DIVORCED, ANNULMENT AND PROPERTIES Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:17 pm

mommy1008

Arresto Menor

here's my email add a4_jezz@yahoo.c

I couldn't post the complete add just add .com on the last part. I will wait for your email.

thank you so much.

Last edited by mommy1008 on Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

4DIVORCED, ANNULMENT AND PROPERTIES Empty Re: DIVORCED, ANNULMENT AND PROPERTIES Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:18 pm

mommy1008

Arresto Menor

a4_jezz@yahoo.c

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum