Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

AWOL sa work

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AWOL sa work Empty AWOL sa work Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:44 am

seyer mariz

Arresto Menor

need help.im a teacher wala na akong work ngayon dahil awol daw ang ginawa kong pag absent ng 2 wks but i present and ask permission frm d asst. principal a wk before i leave.at yun nga awol dw ako at kailangan kong gumawa ng letter for formality.if i make is it serve as resignation letter? then mkakabayad ba ako ng 10k for breaching the contract? pls response.thanks..

2AWOL sa work Empty Re: AWOL sa work Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:29 am

attyLLL

do you want to resign or you want to go back to work?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3AWOL sa work Empty Re: AWOL sa work Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:48 pm

seyer mariz

Arresto Menor

thanks sa response..actually i want to go back to work but our principal expelled me for the reason that i commit AWOL then she verbally informed me to write a letter that i commit AWOL and not to come back to teach..last dec.15 i passed the letter. were then ok.. but my concern now is my bonus and 13th month pay...makuha ko pa ba iyon?

4AWOL sa work Empty Re: AWOL sa work Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:26 am

attyLLL

so you resigned? i don't know the terms of your bonus, but definitely you are allowed to receive your proportionate 13th month pay

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5AWOL sa work Empty Re: AWOL sa work Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:03 am

seyer mariz

Arresto Menor

thank you so much po sa response.

6AWOL sa work Empty Re: AWOL sa work Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:25 pm

seyer mariz

Arresto Menor

hi po..regarding po ito sa pag absent ko... i wasn't able to get my salary from nov. 19-29...kasi po inihold ng principal namin..i already cleared.. nakuha na rin ang 13th month pay ko..pero yung salary ko they forfeited..penalty dw sa nagawa kong pag-absent..wla naman yun sa pinermahan kong kontrata..nakapaloob lang doon na magbabayad ng 10k kung mgresign...hndi naman ako nagresign.. ano po ba ang posibleng aksyon ko hinggil dito?aasahan ko po ang response ninyo.. salamat!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum