Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Loan of P10k, with no collateral

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Loan of P10k, with no collateral Empty Loan of P10k, with no collateral Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:47 pm

e32

Arresto Menor

Hi good day, i would just like to inquire about my problem.

Sometime in June 2010, I borrowed a P10,000.00 from a lending, a friend of mine as a guarantor, or she referred me, (5/6) with interest of P2,000.00 per month. I was able to pay the interest on the first month, but unfortunately up to now,I failed to pay the same. my company closed so I have no income. Since I trusted her, I left a document of my property (Deed of Donation in my name),on a personal leval for safekeeping, not part of the lending transaction, I just left it with her, and I will get it when I have time. Since I wasnt able to pay the total amount as well as the interest, my guarantor paid it for me. When I drop by her office lately, I apologized because I failed to fulfill my promise. Granted that she will be angry with me and I understand. But when I ask her that I will get my document, she refused and hold it as a collateral of my unpaid loan. Is this legal? That document did not form part of the credit I made. I personally left it to her for safekeeping. Does it guarantee that since she paid my debt, she has the right to refuse to return the document to me? Please advise.

thanks Crying or Very sad

2Loan of P10k, with no collateral Empty Re: Loan of P10k, with no collateral Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:22 pm

attyLLL

if i were her lawyer, i would argue that you deposited your documents with her as a security for your obligation to her. can you prove otherwise? it's the reasonable conclusion.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum