Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Falsification of Document

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Falsification of Document Empty Falsification of Document Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:44 pm

wanderlast

Arresto Menor

Hi,
We bought a property last 2010, we issued postdated checks for the DP.We already have all necessary documents or contract to sell as proof that we bought the property. Just recently, got a call from the Property owner (company) confirming a check that we issued to the agent, they called it as retention check. And found out that the check ws never issued since its still blank and in my possession.I don't remember issuing that check too. The company said that its for agent commission that's why they need to verify if I issued it, since they can;t find the check in their office. So i confirmed that the check is still in my possession. The company told me that they received a copy of acknowledgement from that agent with my signature that I issued that check to her. When I saw the copy of the said acknowledgment, was shocked to see my signature when I don't remember signing it. Even my husband doesn't remember that I signed a document like that. Also, every document we signed we always asked for a copy. we have a xerox copy of all checks that were issued to them. We are wondering where did this document came from and why would I sign a acknowledgement of the check when It ddnt even issued. So we are sure that I didnt sign the document and they just forge my signature. What are the process of filing a case against the agent? Please advise. We are new to this stuff and we dont even have an attorney to help us out. . We feel that what the agent did and her manager(not sure if her sales manager also knw about her wrong action) mislead us by forging my signature and using my details/check details as stated on the acknowledgment letter. Please advise your prompt reply is appreciated. Thanks!

2Falsification of Document Empty Re: Falsification of Document Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:15 pm

attyLLL

did you or anyone suffer damages because of the falsification?

the process is for you to draw up a complaint affidavit and file it at the prosecutor's office

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Falsification of Document Empty Re: Falsification of Document Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:50 am

wanderlast

Arresto Menor

Hi, thanks for the reply. no damage done on our end, our concern are the details they used and forging my signature just to get their commission from the property owner ( we were also informed that the property owner is taking disciplinary action against the agent). And, we believed that they are used for this kind of wrong doing and shouldn't victim any other people anymore. Do we have the right to sue the agent without any damage done on our end?

4Falsification of Document Empty Re: Falsification of Document Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:47 pm

attyLLL

falsification requires damage to prosper. but it doesn't have to be you who was damaged so a complaint can still prosper.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum