Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Re: Falsification of Document

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Re: Falsification of Document  Empty Re: Falsification of Document Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:46 pm

marvs0106

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Back in February, 1998 I flew to San Francisco, California using an assumed document/s. The original "Green Card" was sent to me via Fedex and I processed a Lost Passport here in the Philippines so that my face will appear on it. I was arrested upon my arrival at San Francisco International Airport Immigration for they have found that I am not the legit owner of the "Green Card". I was deported and NBI filed a case against me "Falsification of Public Documents/s". What am I supposed to do? I need to have an NBI clearance for me to be able to work and survive. Pls help me. Thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum