Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Falsification of document

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Falsification of document Empty Falsification of document Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:29 am

jenchangbc

Arresto Menor

Hi I'm jenn..i'd just like to ask whether submitting a report to the court with some incorrect/false information falls under Falsification of (public)document?I'm a government employee handling CICLs at the center. The report has nothing to do with the case of the CICL but it has bearing on her status(got pregnant). Also the court did not order us to submit such report however we have to submit/inform bec. the judge is seeing her during hearings.When investigated, we could not provide supporting doc. like blotter or record at the logbook. If so, what is the penalty? THANK YOU...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum