Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Working Days per month

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Working Days per month Empty Working Days per month Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:13 pm

egoy_b

Arresto Menor

I am employed in a multinational company (A) previously, I am under the B management but A was integrated with B to form a new company which is C. During my employment under TSDP, our working days per month is 24 but upon integration, the working days per month became 26.17. If you will calculate the working days in a year,it would be 26.17 X 12 = 314.04 which I think is over the required working days of my previous company which was 24 X 12 = 288 days only. The increase in working days has effect on our daily rate since our monthly salary will be divided by the working days per month to calculate the daily rate. Can you enlighten me on this concern?

2Working Days per month Empty Re: Working Days per month Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:00 pm

attyLLL

sorry, but I have a conflict with answering the question. hopefully someone else can comment.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum