Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Extension of Working Days while waiting for the renewed Job Contract

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dulaG16

Arresto Menor

Hi!

I just want to ask if their is a violation of rule/law if the employee render (or refuse) extension of working days in the company even without the the release of the new contract?

The higher management of the company and HR department are having discussion regarding the employee's contract and still ongoing.

The contract is for a year and will be expired this December 1, 2015. The company asked us to work on the following days after the end of the contract while waiting for the release of the new job contract (for another Project base employment status).

Another thing, can we also demand for regularization since we've been working for a year now I think what we are doing is a core role of the company?

The nature of work is that our company have a client and we are supporting that client remotely.

Appreciate any valuable response.

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Seems your job may be project-based since your work may be co-terminus with the client's contract with the company.

http://www.councilviews.com

dulaG16

Arresto Menor

I see. But how about my first question? Is there any violation if either of the cases were done?

Thanks for your reply.. Smile

AlfredzJR

Arresto Menor

No there is non since what's expiring only is the contract terms but the compensation you receive is for the services you've rendered. Better ask for HR is you can continue with the benefits stipulated in the contract while waiting for a new job contract.

These are merely my opinion and based on experienced.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum