Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Admission of text messages as evidence

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Admission of text messages as evidence Empty Admission of text messages as evidence Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:43 am

sky_angel

Arresto Menor

Can text messages be admitted as evidence in cases of adultery and concubinage?

Will testimony made by the accused to third person admitting adultery/concubinage, be admitted in court or ruled as hearsay?

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

kung ang accused mismo ang nagsabi dun sa third party, acceptable yun. pwede siyang maging witness.

rchrd

rchrd

yes, text messages may be admitted as evidence provided it can be authenticated in accordance with the Rules of Court. Sa authentication magkakatalo and that would be the work of your lawyer.

4Admission of text messages as evidence Empty Re: Admission of text messages as evidence Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:03 am

sky_angel

Arresto Menor

I see, but the third party's testimony can be questioned right?

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Kung sa kanya mismo sinabi/inamin ng defendant, she/he can be a witness. pero kung may nakapag-sabi lang sa kanya, I don’t think he/she can be a credible witness. Mahirap kasing tangapin sa korte ang hear-say eh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum