Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

transcript of text messages sent

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1transcript of text messages sent Empty transcript of text messages sent Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:20 pm

anastaceia

Arresto Menor

hello to all,

hoping someone could help me. My husband is keeping something from me. I have this gut feeling that he's back into his "addict" days. I don't have any proof yet. You see I am working and my husband is unemployed. I'm out of the house from 8-5. we live in my parents house and i'm currently pregnant. some people have caught my husband meeting somebody in dark areas of the subdivision. and some of them could tell that he had "used/sniff" something. He stays awake until the wee hours of the morning. You may think that problem and the situation does not somehow connect. But I know that he has been busy texting somebody about this. I want to take a look at his cellphone but he won't let me. he said that it's a personal thing. I guess i just want him to be renewed. I want to file for legal separation under "drug addiction" grounds. I am currently making plans on how to catch him and I want that for my case to be stronger, i want the transcript of the text messages from his mobile number be a supporting evidence of his bad habits. I am a believer of "jail the pusher and save the user" slogan. Could I request it from the network? if so, how could i request it? can a court order be made for the transcript to be available? Please someone help me. I would very much appreciate it.

2transcript of text messages sent Empty Re: transcript of text messages sent Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:25 pm

foobarph

foobarph
Prision Mayor

hmm... hirap nyan ah...

picturan mo n lng yung mismong cellphone niya. or i clone mo - http://www.imserba.com/forum/sim-card-cloning-basics-all-you-wanted-know-t139291/

hmm... pwede ring ipahuli mo siya sa pulis tapos pabugbog mo sa kulungan para magtino. fight stone with stone ikanga. pero para mahuli mo siya, kailangan may VALID ground ka... pwede mo siyang ipahuli via buy bust operation or maglagay ka ng cctc sa haus nyo.

good luck teh

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum