Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unapid debt but only have text messages and fb messages as proof

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ukinsoy

Arresto Menor

need legal advice, what to do if someone actually borrowed money and promised to pay it. i only have fb messages and text messages as proof . by any chance can i get the amt back ? he is now saying he cant pay it.

ukinsoy

Arresto Menor

what happened was that , i agreed to loan him some money since he promised that he is going to pay me once his loan will be approved. i lend him the money using a loan as well but at the time when he promised that he is going to pay, he had a lot of alibi, he was sick and that he hasnt received the loan yet and ultimately said that his loan was denied thats why he could not pay me back. is there any legal liability or if in any case can i demand a payment for it? any cases can be filed? pls help...

rimyrf79

rimyrf79
Arresto Menor

A case at this stage is premature, punta ka sa kanilang barangay at ibaranggay mo muna total sabi mo wala yang kasulatan at check txt at fb lang. if di kayo magkasundo sa barangay saka ka magpunta sa mag legal action

ukinsoy

Arresto Menor

if in any case barangay settlement doesnt work.. what are my options

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum