Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

TAX for income derived from abroad

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TAX for income derived from abroad  Empty TAX for income derived from abroad Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:13 pm

ohmygee

Arresto Menor

I would just like to ask about the Philippine law regarding the taxes of a person who works in the Philippines but derives his income abroad. (home based ba:))

I actually went to BIR to update my info and they said that I need to ask for my employer for some info. and since my employers are from abroad and of course don't have documents here in the Philippines etc... I am new to this individual things concerning my taxes etc..since I also need forms (BIR) to apply for like credit card and other post paid services.

thanks you so much for your help Smile

2TAX for income derived from abroad  Empty Re: TAX for income derived from abroad Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:51 am

attyLLL

what i recommend for my clients like this is to declare themselves as self-employed, but there are tax implication such as monthly reports and issuance of receipts. the nice thing is you can deduct 40% of your income as non-taxable.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3TAX for income derived from abroad  Empty Re: TAX for income derived from abroad Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:14 pm

ohmygee

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:what i recommend for my clients like this is to declare themselves as self-employed, but there are tax implication such as monthly reports and issuance of receipts. the nice thing is you can deduct 40% of your income as non-taxable.

I only work as virtual assistant,how do I do that po? Smile

4TAX for income derived from abroad  Empty Re: TAX for income derived from abroad Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:02 pm

attyLLL

bir offers a free seminar for self employed.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum