Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

nag abroad na!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1nag abroad na! Empty nag abroad na! Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:07 pm

norabaq

Arresto Menor

gud day, sir

Good day, Sir!

Ask ko lang sana kung paano mangolekta ng pautang sa isang tao na nagabroad na. Paano kung walang magrerecieve sa demand letter na iisyu ng lawyer? Isa pa po, puwede ba gawin ebidensiya and hiniram na pera na naka trust recept lang? Nakalagay lang po doon na .."This is to certify that I received the amount of_____ from ____ which I promise to return on ____ without fail. IN case I fail to do ths on said date, and the matter will be brought to court, all expenses will be borne by me". Sgned po ng trustee. wala po witness. Matagal na po kasi ito. Year 2004 pa hanggat nakaabroad na the other year. last year nagbigay pero small amount
lang. Sa ngayon, wala na naman kami comminication. Umiiwas na po. Pwede pa po ba ako mangolekta? Thanks po!

2nag abroad na! Empty Re: nag abroad na! Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:56 pm

attyLLL

that is a promissory note not a trust receipt.

you have 10 years to file a case. does the debtor have any properties here registered in their name such as cars, lots? if not, then at most you can file your case and it will be archived. it can be revived if they return

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3nag abroad na! Empty Re: nag abroad na! Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:54 pm

norabaq

Arresto Menor

Sir, nandito pa po yung asawa niya. With their kids. She comes home once a year. Yun lang, hindi sila in good terms ng husband niya because of her piled up utang and other more reasons. I think it will not be easy for me to know if she is here. Baka magtago. besides, less than a month lang kung magbakasyon.

4nag abroad na! Empty Re: nag abroad na! Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:08 pm

attyLLL

file it against her and the spouse. start with a demand letter and a complaint at the bgy if you live in the same city or municipality. if the amount is less than 100k, you can file a small claims case. rules on sc.judiciary.gov.ph

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5nag abroad na! Empty Re: nag abroad na! Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:02 pm

norabaq

Arresto Menor

Maraming salamat po. you gave me hope kasi i was told i could not include the husband since the wife was the only one whom i transacted with and that they are no longer living together. But i will use their home address in my demand letter and since the husband and kids stay there, somehow, he will let her know of my demand. Thanks a lot! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum