Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

continuation of: betrayal of a guy who admitted to be gay!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

schatzz

Arresto Menor

He told everyone he knows that the baby is his. Officemates and even to his family he is the one who planned about it. My only mistake is i also agree to it. D ko inakala na ganito ang kakahantungan, "j" already decided to move to our house in short we slept on the same room and consider him as my husband already. Oct 23 he told me he told he have to attend a seminar in manila. I already had a feeling that he is hiding something because when he is at home he never uses his cellphone. Nakita ko nlng ne palaging me tumatawag sa kanya na international number. Kaya nagduda na ako na me tinatago sia but never came up to mymind na lalaki pala ang tumatawag sa kanya. During his seminar to manila i confrnonted him!

Last edited by schatzz on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mis spelled)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum