Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

betrayal of a guy who admitted to be gay!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

schatzz

Arresto Menor

gud pm po! eto po ang problem ko ive known "j" since 2008. were frends nang mabuntis ako sa bf ko "j" ask me kung ok lng sia managot sa amin ng baby pero, d ko eto binigyan ng attention. last sept 25 pinabinyagan ko ang second baby ko my bf and i were ok pero meron silang conflict ng parents ko. thats why we are not together. I envited "j" to be the ninong of my son. that was the time na ngkita ulit kmi for three years we never had communication.after my binyag "j" txted me and ask kung nasaan ang father ng baby ko and i told him the situation. Again he offered to stand as the father of my baby. He ask my parents about our plan of getting married and gusto nia na apelyedo nia ang gamitin ng baby.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum