Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Betrayal of trust by an atty

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Betrayal of trust by an atty Empty Betrayal of trust by an atty Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:53 pm

theLeo

Arresto Menor

What should I do if the lawyer whom i asked for legal advise regarding my marriage and eventually revealed my grounds for the possible annulment, called my husband, father-in-law, and cousin and revealed the secrets I have told him? In that case, the rocky marriage even got worst instead of saving it.

2Betrayal of trust by an atty Empty Re: Betrayal of trust by an atty Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:51 pm

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi,

I am sorry to know about what the lawyer did. You can file an administrative complaint against that lawyer with the IBP (Integrated Bar of the Philippines) in Ortigas or with the Supreme Court for disciplinary action.

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

3Betrayal of trust by an atty Empty Re: Betrayal of trust by an atty Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:49 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

That is unfortunate. You really should consider the filing of an administrative complaint against that person for disbarment or suspension as already stated.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum