Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Employer Betrayal of Trust

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Employer Betrayal of Trust Empty Employer Betrayal of Trust Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:23 am

mmjodevera01

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I would like to ask what is the legal consequence, if an indian employer posted a job hiring in public like (jobstreet and john clements) but such position is still being occupied and that employee is not resigning? And because of that posting, the employee still holding the position received a lot of queries regarding his employment status. What is the remedy of that employee since he had been the topic of gossips in the company? What if the right after hiring new one, the employee received notice of termination? Please advice what to do.

2Employer Betrayal of Trust Empty Re: Employer Betrayal of Trust Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:45 pm

Filia

Filia
Reclusion Perpetua

Everything depends on the status of the employee, be he casual, regular or managerial. I can't tell exactly the consequence because there are employees that can removed without valid reason, such as the managerial employees. But the general rule is that an employee can only be removed for just and authorized causes provided for in the law. Otherwise, the employee will be liable.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum