Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what case can i file against my wife who admitted that she had an affair?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ryanjay383

Arresto Menor

what case can i file against my wife wwho admitted that she had an affair with 2 other men? i have evidence to prove that she had sexual relationship though i did not caught them in the act. please help po.

leamsy

Arresto Menor

Infidelity .... Though adultery could hardly be proven, unless there was a child born out of wedlock..having solid evidence such as intimacy inside a private room was taped or pictured . The best way is to discuss together and be prepared for separation by fact . Support maybe arranged . Its useless living together without love. However, if she would want to reform , then give her another chance...

3what case can i file against my wife who admitted that she had an affair?  Empty Possible Adultery case Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:23 am

AttyZag

Arresto Mayor

Based on the facts in your post, this seems like a possible case for Adultery under Article 333 of the Revised Penal Code.

Please take note that each act of sexual intercourse constitutes a crime of adultery, so we are possibly looking at multiple counts here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum