Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can my ex wife file a case against me?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1can my ex wife file a case against me? Empty can my ex wife file a case against me? Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:25 am

juan_1999

Arresto Menor

Hi! Im so confused. My wife left for the states and moths after, she said, she wont go back and will marry a foreigner for the sake of our son. She let me signed a document to show that im ok with her plan. Maybe after two years, she really married a foreigner. During this time, i found a girlfriend. We had a baby now.

My ex wife is threatening us that she gonna file a case against us for having an affair before her affair with the other man.

Does she have any case against us? on what grounds?

Thanks.

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Anong documents ang pinapirmahan sa iyo?

juan_1999

Arresto Menor

i dont knw the name. basta ang contents are: sa kanilang place tumira ang anak namin, kung meron man property, is hindi na ako maghabol, at nakalimutan ko nang iba..basta in short, its just on sa anak and property.

4can my ex wife file a case against me? Empty Re: can my ex wife file a case against me? Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:21 am

bullet28

Arresto Menor

if she re-marry and u can prove it... you can charge her of bigamy

ngayun if ikaw is living wih a new partner she can charge you of concubinage

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum