Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

legal separation to japanese husband

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1legal separation to japanese husband Empty legal separation to japanese husband Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:33 am

jhunie01

Arresto Menor

a pleasant day to everyone!
bother lang po kasi ako sa situation ng sis ko sa japan..
nakapag asawa na po sya ng hapon at ngaun ay may 2 yrs old na anak. nakikipaghiwalay na po sa kanya ung husband nya. may karapatan po ba syang mapunta sa kanya ang bata at makauwi sila dito mag ina sa pilipinas? nasa poder po kasi ng japanese husband nya ung bata e. naguguluhan na po ung kapatid ko hindi na nya alm ang gagawin nya . nsa japan po sya ngaun.. sana po matulungan nyo po ako. salamat and god bless!

2legal separation to japanese husband Empty Re: legal separation to japanese husband Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:57 pm

attyLLL

i can't advise you on japanese law, but i would think she should have a fair chance. she should ask for advice from a japanese lawyer

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum