Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need help for an OFW husband who wants legal separation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

d_petronila

Arresto Menor

I’ve been married for my husband for 4 years now but we don’t have marriage license when we got married. He’s an OFW. On our first year, everything seems to be OK. We regularly communicate with each other thru emails and phone conversations. But on the middle of our 2nd year I noticed he became busy that he seldom sends emails or calling me. I had an instinct that something is wrong. So, I opened one of his social networking accounts, I found out that he’s flirting with one of his friend. I confronted him about it but he got angry and told me that it is only thru social networking site and there’s nothing to be jealous about. So, I let it pass because I don’t want to create tension between me and my husband. On his 2nd year in there, he went for a vacation here in Manila for 3 weeks. I noticed that he regularly go online and chat with someone in one of the social networking sites and his cell phone now has a password. Again, I had this women instinct but I didn’t confront him this time. I want him to enjoy his short vacation.

He left for Middle East on 2009. The communication this time gets worse. No more emails, phone calls nor text. He always told me that he has no money to buy load for his cell phone which makes me more curious because he never sent me money since we got married. He said that he has too many obligations to his family that time and since we don’t have a child, its fine not to send remittance. This time, I know something is wrong. I confronted him on what I read on one of his social networking site. There was a pregnant girl in there that constantly communicating with his brother. She said that it’s his niece. Again, he denied that he’s having an affair and got too angry this time. He never tried to reach me after that. I just got a word from him thru email that he wants space and needs time for himself. On 2011 he went back here in the Philippines and said that he already had a child and asked me not to bother him anymore. I never tried to communicate with him after that. Now, he’s in abroad again. He would like me process the legal separation. My suspision is that he wanted to bring his new family there. I would prefer to have the annulment. What should I do? What are the grounds I could file against my husband? Please help

attyLLL

look up 'grounds for annulment' in the forum search

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum