Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mistress of husband applied for visas Japanese and Chinese embassies

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

clrc78

Arresto Menor

Mistress of my husband applied for visas at the Japanese and Chinese Embassy using my married name. I do not know how she was able to get a passport as married to my husband at DFA but I guess she must have submitted a faked marriage contract.I found out she used surname of my husband from a document I got from the Bureau of Immigration. How do I inform DFA about this matter that her passport was acquired fraudulently? and likewise advised the Japanese and Chinese Embassies? Actually they traveled together already last 2007 and I fear they might travel again together. Worst she also used the surname of my husband on the Facebook featuring several photos of them hugging together. I found out only about their affair last December and they have a 16 yearold son.My husband and I are very much married for the past 24 years and we have two kids. He doesnt sleep at home saying he has a side line job in the evening to make extra income to support our 17 year old son who is a special child.I want to file multiple cases against the woman first, 9262, falsification of documents and more...am just gathering enough evidences to prove this.

attyLLL

write a courteous letter with your findings and evidence and send to the dfa, and embassies of china and japan. deliver them in a sealed envelope. no guarantee that any action will be taken.

note that it was advised previously that you can file a case against her for violation of the anti-alias law.

you can file a case of psychological violence against your husband for repeated infidelity but it may be difficult to prove the charge. good luck.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum