Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

seeking for advice

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1seeking for advice Empty seeking for advice Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:37 pm

gfc_1580

Arresto Menor

Dear Sir/Maam
I would like to ask for a legal advice regarding my daughter. Im a single parent before the reason why my daughter is using my surname as a single. Now I just recently married and my husband would like to change my daughter's surname same to us. Can you provide me procedures what to do to make my daughter to be a legal child of my husband too.

Thank you.

2seeking for advice Empty Re: seeking for advice Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:00 am

attyLLL

who is the father indicated on her birth certificate? is your husband also her biological father?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3seeking for advice Empty Re: Seeking an advice Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:04 pm

gfc_1580

Arresto Menor

Atty,

At my dauughter's birth certificate, there was no affixed signature by her biological father since he is not present during i gave birth (not ready to face his responsibility). Now Im married to a different man which is my husband already who wants to be a legal father to my daughter. My daughter is already 4yrs old and I want her to have a legal father.

Thank you

4seeking for advice Empty Re: seeking for advice Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:13 pm

attyLLL

the proper process is adoption. i don't recommend it, but some people take the short cut that the father sign the child's birth certificate to make it appear he is the biological father, but that is the crime of simulation of birth.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum