Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

seeking advice

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1seeking advice Empty seeking advice Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:28 pm

elisea

elisea
Arresto Menor

how will i know if my husband got married in china with other woman when infact his married with me here in the philippines.his denying while the girl called him husband  and why he cannot bring me to china the fact he has resident visa already please help me find the truth i have no peace of mind my husband is totally different now.

2seeking advice Empty Re: seeking advice Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:54 pm

lalainevallar

Arresto Menor

Good day, just want to ask kung pwede ba dalin ng nanay ang mga anak nya aged 7 and 8 without the father's consent kung hiwalay na sila? How to apply hold departure order? Possible din po ba makuha ng tatay ang custody ng bata kung nagtatrabaho abroad yung nanay since they were 7 and 8 yr old? Thanks

3seeking advice Empty Re: seeking advice Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:34 pm

attyLLL

elisea, sorry, but the only way i can think of is for someone in china to check for you. but if they reported the marriage to the ph embassy, the certificate will be forwarded here.

lalaine, if they are not married, the father has no rights. if they are married, he can file a petition in court and ask for an HDO

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum