Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seeking an Advice

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Seeking an Advice Empty Seeking an Advice Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:01 pm

gfc_1580

Arresto Menor

Dear Sir/maam

I would like to consult regarding marriage status not declared in my husband's office. We just recently married and my husband is not declaring that he is already married due to we had the same company that were working together before and also undef the same department. Were'nt able to inform the human resource dept. about our marriage since were afraid that one of us might be terminated due to this situation. Now, I already resigned at that company but my husband is still connected. Is it possible that my husband will be able to inform already the human resource dept regarding our marriage status so my husband can already Question declare and adjust his profile for his tax and he can also apply us being as his dependents.

Thank you.

2Seeking an Advice Empty Re: Seeking an Advice Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:16 am

attyLLL

is there a rule in your office about marrying a co-worker? even if so, it should not be considered an offense.

on the other hand, if you don't have children, there won't be any tax benefit.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum