Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Robbed pawnshop refused to coordinate with clients

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

roni

Arresto Menor

Dear Atty, Please help my nanay.nagsanla ang nanay ko ng alahas na worth more than 70,000.00 sa isa sa mga branch ng isang matuturing na higanting pawnshop dito sa pinas. Ang problema, na hold up ang branch na yun kung saan napatay ang guard. Ayaw makipag usap ng head office nila. meron po ba kami pwedeng isampang kaso sa kanila? sabi ng attorney sa nanay ko, baka abutin ng more than 70k din ang expenses pag nag file kami ng case.Totoo bang 70k talaga yun?kawawa naman ang nanay ko, pinag hirapan nya yun sa saudi ng mahabang 12years.

attyLLL

what is the pawnshop offering you to pay for the loss?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

roni

Arresto Menor

Hello,

They are not offering anything. They refuse to speak to me and my mom. We traveled all the way from calamba laguna to their head office but the security would not let us get it because the pawnshop instructed him not to. When we arrive, the guard made a phone call and he told us they are not entertaining any complainant. IT was actually last year. my mom gave up hope because an atty told her that it might cost her 70k to file a case with all the expenses.. Atty's fee and pamasahe and all that stuff. I appreciate your reply and any advice you can give us will be very much appreciated.

attyLLL

if the value of the jewelry is less than 100k, then she can file a small claims case. rules on sc.judiciary.gov.ph

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

roni

Arresto Menor

Thanks! I really apreciate it.. one last question. Do you think we can get an assitance from PAO for this type of case? thanks a lot!

roni

Arresto Menor

Oh im so stupid. sorry. I just found out by reading everything about small claim case dont we dont even have to have a lawyer! This is great! Thanks a lot!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum