Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Non payment of rental

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Non payment of rental Empty Non payment of rental Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:53 am

docchui

Arresto Menor

Pwede po ba paalisin ang tenant na Hindi nagbabayad ng renta o kulang ang bayad? Ilang a raw po ang palugit? Ganito po san a ang gaga win ko. Rent payment on the first day of each month. May 3 days na palugit. Pag di nakabayad, on the 4th day magbibigay ako ng notice of non payment. Maghihintay Up to the 10th day. Pg hindi pa rin magbayad, mag bigay na ako ng notice of eviction on the fifteenth day. Legal po ba Ito at fair?

2Non payment of rental Empty Re: Non payment of rental Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:34 am

manilenio

Arresto Menor

please read RA 9653 or the rent control act. if your property is governed by this act, then your plan is not legal kse 3 months of non-payment bago mo pwede i-evict ang tenant. if your property is not covered by RA 9653, then maybe your lease contract will govern your actions. kung wala kayong lease contract, maybe you should make one before you do something kse mas maganda malinaw ang usapan di ba? Smile

http://www.manilenio.o.cc

3Non payment of rental Empty Re: Non payment of rental Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:35 am

docchui

Arresto Menor

Hindi b masyadong matagal iyon? Kasama sa renta ang additional charge sa electric bill. Ano po ang mas maagap na remedyo?Kung mag ink tay pa ng 3 buwan lugi na ang paupahan. Rooms or rent po Ito at kasama sa RA 9653. please help us. Ano po ang solution. May ko grata po kmi pinirmahan

4Non payment of rental Empty Re: Non payment of rental Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:37 am

docchui

Arresto Menor

At nakalagay sa kontrata ang mga sinabi ko na condition sa pgbayad

5Non payment of rental Empty Re: Non payment of rental Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:53 am

manilenio

Arresto Menor

What I know is, the lease contract is legal and valid as long as it does not contradict or conflict with RA 9653. And since your rental property is governed by the rent control act, I think it would be better to follow it, or risk the penal provisions.

http://www.manilenio.o.cc

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum