Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back pay issue

+2
attyLLL
mpatty23
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back pay issue Empty Back pay issue Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:02 am

mpatty23

Arresto Menor

Hi! I am a call center agent from a company. I signed a contract with a 2 year training bond. But I only stayed for 5 months and then I resigned. I didn't get my last salary and back pay because of my training bond. And then after 2 months I was recalled by my company again and its for a 3 months project hired. Before I signed the contract I ask if the training bond I have for my first employment can affect on my second employment they said "no" so I did signed for the 3 months contract and I didn't saw a training bond on my 2nd employment. I finished my 3 months contract and done with my clearance. I was expecting that I will receive my last pay and back pay but they told me that they can't give it to me because of the training bond. They can't give my back pay and last salary because their is no closure on my first employment. Do I still have the right to demand my back pay and salary? I hope you could help me. Thank you!

2Back pay issue Empty Re: Back pay issue Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:21 pm

attyLLL

i believe you do. send an email demanding payment. afterwards, you can file a complaint at nlrc

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Back pay issue Empty Re: Back pay issue Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:44 pm

mpatty23

Arresto Menor

They told me that when it comes to the audit department they don't want to give me my back pay because their is no closure on my first employment. It looks like they want me to pay the training bond with my first and second employment..Can they do that?

4Back pay issue Empty Re: Back pay issue Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:59 pm

attyLLL

i think they already did. to question it, send a demand for return then file a complaint at nlrc.

5Back pay issue Empty Re: Back pay issue Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:21 am

adc2011

Arresto Menor

sir good morning, please help me sir, my previous employer is holding my back pay due to my unpaid credit card from their company, do they have the right to hold my back pay even if i didn't sign anything that if ever I am past due to my credit card they will deduct or hold my back pay? I got the credit card prior to my employment to their company and I am not interested in their clearance...please help me

6Back pay issue Empty Re: Back pay issue Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:40 pm

attyLLL

if they refuse, your recourse is to file a complaint at nlrc

7Back pay issue Empty Re: Back pay issue Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:57 am

adc2011

Arresto Menor

sir is there any fee when filing a complaint at NLRC? How long will it take for them to received my complaint sir? Thank you so much for the help sir.

8Back pay issue Empty Re: Back pay issue Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:24 pm

attyLLL

none, 1/2 day

9Back pay issue Empty Re: Back pay issue Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:47 am

parecoi

Arresto Menor

To attyLL,

Is it legal to send the demand letter to the owner of the company? or would be just the human resources only? thanks..

10Back pay issue Empty Re: Back pay issue Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:23 pm

attyLLL

what is the context of your question?

11Back pay issue Empty Re: Back pay issue Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:51 pm

angry_bird

Arresto Menor

I called my previous employer and the girl from HR said my back pay and other docs is ready for pick up. Then I was passed to another HR agent, and said they are not allowed to release it yet because I was tagged No Call No Show by my supervisor. They will release it after 3 months, that will be on Jan. 17, 2012! Can they do that? I'm so pissed....

12Back pay issue Empty Re: Back pay issue Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:11 pm

eonnah

eonnah
Arresto Menor

I am a regular employee of the company when the account pulled out.
We were transferred to another account (line of business) and they let us sign a new training contract which has a TRAINING BOND. When I left the company, I was tagged absconding and AWOL and they said they will not give me any back pay because I still owe them my training bond. What can I do about it? I want to get my back pay but they told me it was reversed due to the training bond.

Thank you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum