Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

back pay issue

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1back pay issue Empty back pay issue Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:48 am

lady.mariquit

Arresto Menor

I WANT TO SHARE MY SENTIMENTS TOWARDS MY PREVIOUS COMPANY AND THE HELP THAT I SHOULD HAD RECEIVED FROM NLRC. My complete name is Laxxxxxquit, 23 years old. I worked at suxxxxd before as a CONSULTANT or TSR (technical support representative) for more than 2 years. I was terminated march 2 due to a company violation.. It's a technical issue and I failed to create a ticket for our I.T and so that was tagged as a call avoidance so I got terminated.. anyway moving on.. after I finished my clearance last march 6 2012, I was advised to wait for a 45-60 days processing period and they included me for the march 30th batch.

I remained silent, patient and calm with them to avoid conflict. During the month of May I went back to Suxxxxxd to make a follow-up regarding the back pay but I was informed by an HR rep. (with a sneer and sarcasm) to wait for a text or send an email to them (which i did, I even tried to call them but there was no answer)or come back mid- june or the last week of June.

A day or two before june ends, one of my office co-worker at the new company which I work to, (he works with xxxxxxxh as well) informed me to go back to Sxxxxxxd as I have failed or I lack a signature. I got confused 'cause prior to our HR account representative gave me a copy of the clearance, stating that I am already CLEARED and COMPLETED it, he assured that everything is already settled for processing, but anyhow I still went to Sxxxxxxxxnd.

It was June 30th ang I spoke to THAT HR rep. he said I failed to sign the NOD (Notice of decision) of the company. which clearly shows there negligence cause it was emailed to them FEB 27 and my termination was served march 2nd. I was informed to wait for at least a max of 1 month (again false promise) to complete the request for the back pay.

I went there today to make a follow-up but the person who entertained me advice me that it is actually a waiting time of ANOTHER 45-60 days to re-process the request, I was disappointed and I went to NLRC to ask for assistance but unfortunately I WAS ONLY ADVISED TO WAIT AND THERE'S NOTHING THEY CAN DO 'CAUSE EVEN IF THEY CALL-IN A REPRESENTATIVE FROM SxxxxxxxxAND TO SETTLE BOTH PARTIES STILL NONE OF IT WILL HELP CAUSE AS PER THE PERSON THAT I SPOKE TO SAID THAT ERSxxxxxND NEEDS TO PROCESS IT AND FORWARD IT TO INDIA FOR THE COMPLETION OF THE BACK PAY. WHICH IS VERY TRUE, IT MAY BE USELESS PO BUT IT WILL MAKE MY HOPES HIGH IF SHE ONLY JOT IT DOWN HER LOG BOOK. I PRESENTED PAPERS BUT SHE ONLY LOOKED AT IT AND MAYBE PRETENDED TO READ. I WAS HOPING NA PAG PUMUNTA PO AKO NG PAO NEXT WEEK TO SEEK FOR AN ATTORNEY'S ADVISED AY MAY MAPALA NA PO AKO. SANA PO MAY MAKUHA NA PO AKONG ACTION. I'M ONLY ASKING A LITTLE HELP N MA RAISE LANG PO, CAUSE ANG IBA KO PO NA KAKILALA NA NAG REKLAMO NA ENTERTAIN NMAN PO ANG REKLAMO BAKIT PO YUNG SA AKIN HINDI?

NAIINTINDHAN KO NMAN PO ANG PROCESO BUT I KNOW I HAVE THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN AND LET NLRC KNOW BUT SAD TO SAY SILA MISMO WALANG GINAWA.MAY MGA KAKILALA PO AKO NA GUSTO DIN MAG REKLAMO KASI PO HINDI PO TAMA ANG NATANGGAP NILA NA COMPUTAION NG BACKPAY NILA PERO EVERYTIME I INFORM THEM TO RAISE IT TO OUR GOVERNMENT OFFICES FOR EMPLOYEE HELP PALAGI PO NILANG SINASABI NA "HUWAG NALANG, WALA RIN NAMANG MANGYAYARI." AYAW KO PO SANA MANIWALA KAYA HO KAHIT PAPANO SINUBUKAN KO. PERO TAMA NGA PO TALAGA. YUNG NA EXPERIENCE KO PO SA NLRC IS A VERY PROOF NA KAHIT ANUNG REKLAMO WALA DIN MANGYAYARI, ALAM KO PO NA THIS MIGHT ONLY BE A LIGHT ISSUE PARA SA INYO BUT IT REALLY MEANS SO MUCH FOR ME, HINDI LANG PO AKO ANG NAG SUSUFFER IN CLAIMING THINGS THAT I or WE SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED MONTHS AGO.. AND I BELIEVE NA HINDI KO DIN PO KASALANAN NA HINDI AKO NAKA PIRMA NG NOD (notice of decision) KAYA HINDI PO NA PROCESS AGAD ANG AKING BACK PAY.. ANY ACTIONS IS GREATLY APPRECIATED..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum