Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Floating Status

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Floating Status Empty Floating Status Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:13 pm

cherbgreen

Arresto Menor

Hi, I need an advice badly. I was putted in floating status by the account that I am working on and I asked HR about it. They said that I'll be in floating status for indefinite weeks or months until such time that they will be able to look for an account for me. They clarified that I am not terminated because I did not do any offense against the company. The account that I am belonged is not closed. they just decided not for me to be on the phone anymore because of an audit made by the client. What I am concerned of is, since they'll gonna put me in floating status and I was just informed 2 days ago about it, Am I getting paid with those days? Since I am not terminated and this is client issue and not with the company I am belonged of, they should pay me right? I didn't do any offensive action nor Im not dismissed. Is there any law that could state that this is an illegal thing. Putting me in floating status without pay is not fair.

2Floating Status Empty Re: Floating Status Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:33 pm

attyLLL

if the basis is a complaint by the client, to me, that's not a valid reason to be placed on floating status.

http://www.google.com/cse?cx=partner-pub-6855083666886697%3Aswhy8nr9q5q&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=floating+status&sa=Search#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=floating%20status&gsc.page=1

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum