Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Preventive Suspension

+19
mikos23
Pomposo
johnlukoa
Ckuhc
a.work
HrDude
albeve
lukekyle
river03
Neeshia18
council
cjbjaj
Symundo
Patok
katelang
themolech
ALEX BALINTE
attyLLL
ace_legal
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Preventive Suspension - Page 3 Empty Re: Preventive Suspension Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:57 pm

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

you can check out the link Mr. Arnold Ventura posted.

To quote him on PS

"b. The preventive suspension shall not exceed 30 days.

If the preventive suspension is extended, the employee must be paid his wages and other benefits during the period of extension. It must be made clear that preventive suspension is not a penalty. It is merely undertaken as a preventive measure to avoid ongoing investigations from being prejudiced."

you can complain to Dole, that is your right.

-----------------------------------

wale wrote:
mikos23 wrote:Di pa natin masasabi yan. dapat after 30 days, with or without notice, bumalik ka na sa trabaho. kung gusto nila i extend ang suspension mo, mag issue sila ng panibagong memo."

pumunta naman po ako sa office,pero sabi ng taga HR " wala pang approval ng CEO kung makabalik na ako sa work". Wala rin pong binibigay na memo sa akin.

sa tigin niyo ba mag complain na po ako sa dole?

52Preventive Suspension - Page 3 Empty Re: Preventive Suspension Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:49 pm

wale

Arresto Menor

ok po punta po ako sa dole this monday para magfile ng complaint. thanks to sir mikos and sir arnold.

53Preventive Suspension - Page 3 Empty Re: Preventive Suspension Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:36 am

cc-m

Arresto Menor

wale-

You filed a complaint.
I am just curious, how many time/s did you commit an undertime?

54Preventive Suspension - Page 3 Empty Re: Preventive Suspension Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:22 am

wale

Arresto Menor

yes po.

from january to july 2017, 6 na beses po. mga 2 oras po and itinagal.

thanks po.

55Preventive Suspension - Page 3 Empty Re: Preventive Suspension Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:17 pm

cc-m

Arresto Menor

my goodness.

In due time, please PM me the 1st mediation. re: minutes of the meeting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum