Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Preventive Suspension

+19
mikos23
Pomposo
johnlukoa
Ckuhc
a.work
HrDude
albeve
lukekyle
river03
Neeshia18
council
cjbjaj
Symundo
Patok
katelang
themolech
ALEX BALINTE
attyLLL
ace_legal
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Preventive Suspension - Page 2 Empty Re: Preventive Suspension Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:13 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

kaya it can used for both : 1. sa paglabag mo sa company rules and regulations?
2. o pwede rin po ba kung hindi mo naperform and duties and responsibilites? if your continued presence poses a serious and imminent threat to the life or property of the employer or of his co-workers.

27Preventive Suspension - Page 2 Empty Re: Preventive Suspension Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:41 pm

river03

Arresto Mayor

I appreciate your response, and thanks again sir lukekyle.

28Preventive Suspension - Page 2 Empty preventive suspension Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:39 pm

albeve

Arresto Menor

nais ko lang po sanang mag seek ng advise for my wife nakatanggap po sya ng preventive suspension july 28, effective july 29 to aug.4 and requesting her to submit her defense explanations base on allegations on the said memo within the period of her preventive suspension date and in the memo it is also indicated that the company set a panel hearing at aug.5, 2:00 pm nag comply naman po kami sa kanilang 4 pages memo na obviously po na prejudged na nila ang wife ko at wala napo marahil na anumang explanations that can suffice them sanhi narin po marahil kaya hindi n po nagawa ng wife kong makarating pa sa panel hearing na kanilang itinakda ng aug.5 which is friday then wala pong pasok ng sat.and sun.at pagsapit po ng lunes until office hours end umasa po kami any advise or update from the company pero wala po kung kaya nag message po ang wife sa executive assistant of the pres.nila asking kung ano napo kaya pero wala pong reply then aug.22 0r 23 i think may letter po sa gate na nakita ang wife ko from her company which is another memo for AWOL tama po ba ito?

29Preventive Suspension - Page 2 Empty Re: Preventive Suspension Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:09 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

MALI. Kung ang isang tao ay naka-preventive suspension at ito ay hindi naka-attend ng admin hearing, ito ay itinuturing na 'waiver' sa kanyang 'Right to be Heard' at ginamit niya ang isa niyang karapatan na 'Right to be silent'. Sa siutwasyong ito, hindi pwedeng i-consider na AWOL ang hindi niya pag-attend.

Dito, hindi pwedeng pilitin ng kumpanya um-attend at magsalita sa admin hearing ang isang empleyado dahil my mga karapatan siya. Ang tamang process ng kumpanya ay padalhan ulit ng Admin HHearing Notice at kung hindi magkakita ulit ang misis mo at mag-desisyon sila kung termination o hindi ang parusa sa misis base sa mga dokumento, ebidensya at testimonya na hawak nila.

30Preventive Suspension - Page 2 Empty Re: Preventive Suspension Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:20 pm

a.work

a.work
Arresto Menor

Atty, what is the correct process to put a bpo employee under preventive suspension? Should an employee sign a preventive suspension document without hearing the recording of his offense? Is it right to just serve a preventive suspension and inform the employee that he is on suspension therefore it will be on a no work no pay status? Does the employee have the right not to sign the document stating that he committed an offense?

thank you!

Chrisitne a.

31Preventive Suspension - Page 2 Empty Re: Preventive Suspension Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:01 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

a.work wrote:Atty, what is the correct process to put a bpo employee under preventive suspension? Should an employee sign a preventive suspension document without hearing the recording of his offense? Is it right to just serve a preventive suspension and inform the employee that he is on suspension therefore it will be on a no work no pay status? Does the employee have the right not to sign the document stating that he committed an offense?

thank you!

Chrisitne a.

A PS document should be served which should include the details of the infraction.

Ideally it should be included with the notice to explain.

If the employee refuses to sign or receive the document then you should get 2 witnesses to sign and confirm that the employee refuses to receive the document.

Then send the document via registered mail.

http://www.councilviews.com

32Preventive Suspension - Page 2 Empty Re: Preventive Suspension Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:05 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

a.work wrote:Atty, what is the correct process to put a bpo employee under preventive suspension? Should an employee sign a preventive suspension document without hearing the recording of his offense? Is it right to just serve a preventive suspension and inform the employee that he is on suspension therefore it will be on a no work no pay status? Does the employee have the right not to sign the document stating that he committed an offense?

thank you!

Chrisitne a.

-Should an employee sign a preventive suspension document without hearing the recording of his offense?

YES, a preventive suspension order is a company order, An employee should sign the same. However, if the employee refuses, the company has other ways to effect the Order.

NOTE: a PS is a preventive measure and NOT a penalty/sanction. Hence, Admin Hearing is not required.

- Is it right to just serve a preventive suspension and inform the employee that he is on suspension therefore it will be on a no work no pay status?

Assuming that the PS is documented, then YES, it is right. The effect of a preventive suspension is of course... NO PAY.

-Does the employee have the right not to sign the document stating that he committed an offense?

YES, an employee has the right not to sign. But again, the company has other ways to effect the PS Order. (Council is right)

33Preventive Suspension - Page 2 Empty Re: Preventive Suspension Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:58 am

Ckuhc

Arresto Menor

Pwede po ba ipreventive suspension ang isang Grade 8 student?

Thank you.

34Preventive Suspension - Page 2 Empty Re: Preventive Suspension Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:28 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Ckuhc wrote:Pwede po ba ipreventive suspension ang isang Grade 8 student?

Thank you.

Kulang ang impormasyon para makapagbigay ng makabuluhang kuro-kuro.

http://www.councilviews.com

35Preventive Suspension - Page 2 Empty Re: Preventive Suspension Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:43 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Ckuhc wrote:Pwede po ba ipreventive suspension ang isang Grade 8 student?

Thank you.

Ang preventive suspension ay applicable lang sa empleyado o sa instances where employer-employee relationship exists.

36Preventive Suspension - Page 2 Empty Re: Preventive Suspension Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:15 pm

johnlukoa

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,
Nagkaroon po ng problema sa store nmen then inundergo po kame ng preventive suspension for 1 month . Tanong ko lang po sana kung tama ba or legal na ihold nila ang mga sahod nmen ? Problema na po kase nmen kung saan na kme ku2ha ng panggastos nmen dahil hinold nila ang sahod nmen for almost 1 month na .
Thank you .

37Preventive Suspension - Page 2 Empty Re: Preventive Suspension Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:07 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

hindi dapat ni hold yung sweldo. you can call dole and ask for assistance

38Preventive Suspension - Page 2 Empty Preventive suspension can go to dismissal? Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:53 am

Pomposo

Arresto Menor

Hi atty i work in aiport service operation. I am guilty in issue but i concede it when i write a explain why letter. Then my boss give me preventive suspension 5days only. What is that mean? Can i still hope the hr acceot my apology or dismiss me?

39Preventive Suspension - Page 2 Empty Re: Preventive Suspension Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:24 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

When he gave you a preventive suspension, is it during serving the notice to explain or after submitting your explanation and they give you a disciplinary action?

40Preventive Suspension - Page 2 Empty Re: Preventive Suspension Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:18 am

wale

Arresto Menor

Good day po mga Atty.

Nabigyan po ako ng PS ng employer ko last august 5, 2017. Sa kadahilanan na kami po ay
nalaman na nag unundertime sa company. 30 days without pay po ito.
Bale po apat po kami, pero ako ay nagundertime lang ng 3 beses, at sila po ay madalas gawin ang undertime. Sabi ni employer ay hintayin ang resulta ng investigasyon pagkatapos daw po ng 30 days. eh wala pong resulta hanngang ngayon. sept 20 napo.

Pumunta po ako sa office at mag follow up eh sabi po nila wala pa daw pong resulta. at hindi pa raw akong pwedeng mag resume ng work ko.

Gusto ko po sanang malaman kung may dapat po akong aabangan maliban sa resulta ng investigasyon po nila. Hindi po pala nagbigay si employer ng company rules and regulation simula po nung nastart po akong magwork. Salamat po.

41Preventive Suspension - Page 2 Empty Re: Preventive Suspension Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:30 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

maximum preventive suspension ay 30 days lamang. kung extend nila ang preventive suspension, dapat bayaran na kayo o i serve na nila ang decision kung suspended na kayo dahil sa ginawa ninyo.

unless.. agency workers kayo, mangyayari niyan is floating status kayo. pero, masyadong mabigat ang preventive suspension dahil lang sa pag-undertime

42Preventive Suspension - Page 2 Empty Re: Preventive Suspension Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:37 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

im just guessing here but i suspect what he means by underime is they cheated yung wokr hours and were paid even though they dis not work those hours

43Preventive Suspension - Page 2 Empty Re: Preventive Suspension Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:54 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

@luke,

Yes, thats my guess also, but I'm answering base on his statement. going undertime without notice, but still punching out on the time that he went out, means abandonment of work

If based on assuming that being paid for the hour not work, that would mean cheating, include falsification of Timecard.

If he's a security guard, going undertime, without notice or replacement, abandonment of job

So there are many case on this scenario but IMO, I answer only on the base that they habitually rendering undertime, which should not merit a Preventive Suspension.

44Preventive Suspension - Page 2 Empty Re: Preventive Suspension Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:37 pm

wale

Arresto Menor

@mikos23

bale po nasa isang building po kami, 1st floor po yung main office at kami naman ay 3rd floor.
hindi po namin alam na may bayad po kami after 30 days. hindi naman po na discuss sa amin. office staff po kami at ako ay 4 years na dito.

@lukekyle

ganun po ang nangyari, wala po kaming login at logout, sinusulat lang po ng security guard.

materterminate po ba ako pag dumating na ang desisyon nila?

angelto

Arresto Menor

pwedi ba ma serve ang preventive suspension while im on leave due to miscarriage? pwedi rin ba ako mag pass ng resignation kahit may preventive suspension? 14 days bedrest leave start July 13, 2017 to July 29, 2017 ako nag tuloy nang miscarriage kaya ADDITIONAL 60 days miscarriage leave dapat SEpt 29, 2017 reporting date sa work pero till now wala pa ako nakukuha from SSS pero na i pass kuna lahat ng requirements for SSS, pwedi ba nila i hold ito kung naka preventive suspension ako at madeduct ako ng mga charges sa work.?  hoping for your reply i need clear answer para maging clear sa akin. thank you

Last edited by angelto on Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total

46Preventive Suspension - Page 2 Empty Re: Preventive Suspension Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:23 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Di pa natin masasabi yan. dapat after 30 days, with or without notice, bumalik ka na sa trabaho. kung gusto nila i extend ang suspension mo, mag issue sila ng panibagong memo.

wale wrote:@mikos23

bale po nasa isang building po kami, 1st floor po yung main office at kami naman ay 3rd floor.
hindi po namin alam na may bayad po kami after 30 days. hindi naman po na discuss sa amin. office staff po kami at ako ay 4 years na dito.

@lukekyle

ganun po ang nangyari, wala po kaming login at logout, sinusulat lang po ng security guard.

materterminate po ba ako pag dumating na ang desisyon nila?

47Preventive Suspension - Page 2 Empty Re: Preventive Suspension Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:26 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Bakit ka na preventive suspension?

Anyway, 1) yes pwede i serve ang PS kahit naka leave, pero ang tanong bakit ka na PS?

2) hindi nila pwede ihold ang benefits mo kahit naka PS ka

angelto wrote:pwedi ba ma serve ang preventive suspension while im on leave due to miscarriage? pwedi rin ba ako mag pass ng resignation kahit may preventive suspension? 14 days bedrest leave start July 13, 2017 to July 29, 2017 ako nag tuloy nang miscarriage kaya ADDITIONAL  60 days miscarriage leave dapat SEpt 29, 2017 reporting date sa work pero till now wala pa ako nakukuha from SSS pero na i pass kuna lahat ng requirements for SSS, pwedi ba nila i hold ito kung naka preventive suspension ako at madeduct ako ng mga charges sa work.?  hoping for your reply i need clear answer para maging clear sa akin. thank you

48Preventive Suspension - Page 2 Empty Re: Preventive Suspension Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:43 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Try reading this. I hope you find it helpful in understanding better the concept of preventive suspension. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/discipline-suspension-termination

49Preventive Suspension - Page 2 Empty Re: Preventive Suspension Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:15 pm

angelto

Arresto Menor

mikos23 wrote:Bakit ka na preventive suspension?

Anyway, 1) yes pwede i serve ang PS kahit naka leave, pero ang tanong bakit ka na PS?

2) hindi nila pwede ihold ang benefits mo kahit naka PS ka

angelto wrote:pwedi ba ma serve ang preventive suspension while im on leave due to miscarriage? pwedi rin ba ako mag pass ng resignation kahit may preventive suspension? 14 days bedrest leave start July 13, 2017 to July 29, 2017 ako nag tuloy nang miscarriage kaya ADDITIONAL �60 days miscarriage leave dapat SEpt 29, 2017 reporting date sa work pero till now wala pa ako nakukuha from SSS pero na i pass kuna lahat ng requirements for SSS, pwedi ba nila i hold ito kung naka preventive suspension ako at madeduct ako ng mga charges sa work.?  hoping for your reply i need clear answer para maging clear sa akin. thank you

50Preventive Suspension - Page 2 Empty Re: Preventive Suspension Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:26 pm

wale

Arresto Menor

mikos23 wrote:Di pa natin masasabi yan. dapat after 30 days, with or without notice, bumalik ka na sa trabaho. kung gusto nila i extend ang suspension mo, mag issue sila ng panibagong memo.

pumunta naman po ako sa office,pero sabi ng taga HR " wala pang approval ng CEO kung makabalik na ako sa work". Wala rin pong binibigay na memo sa akin.

sa tigin niyo ba mag complain na po ako sa dole?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum