Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

help me po..gun related case?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1help me po..gun related case? Empty help me po..gun related case? Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 am

mykel187

Arresto Menor

good day atty,
2 weeks ago i went to a bday party of a friend.As im leaving and about to get inside my car(in front of the gate}may nakita po ako a few meters away a group of 10 na nag wawala and about to approach at the party.3 of them where armed with knives.I had my gun with a ptc and i approached one of the men with knives.Pointing my gun downwards i shouted directly "bitawan mo yan!"he just looked and ignored my purposed of doing that is to restrain him.Suddenly visitors from inside rushed outside and had physical confrontation with them.I went back to my car to go to a police station.As im on my way nakasalubong ko ung mobile with 2 policemen.tinawag ko sabi"sir my mga nangugulo dun sa party my mga kutsilyo sundan natin"sinundan nila ako at nakita namin sila less than 200 meters away from the party's venue.knowing they where armed with knives.I stepped out of the car again with my gun pointing downwards and approached a male that knew has a knife tinaas ko ung damit looking for the knife and asked nasan ung may mga kutsilyo?.A female replied "wala kuya kami nga ang nasaktan at tinutukan"one of the police men said; eh di magreklamo nalang kayo.after that umuwi nako.after 3 days may na received akong invitation letter from barangay due to "panunutok ng baril and pananakit".Complainants where 6 males and a female meron pa daw (male) minor na ihahabol sa women's desk.those men where known for trouble making then "hihingi ng pera para ma areglo"naka 2 barangay hearings na kami and next week is our last.If ever hindi ma resolved sa barangay Ano po pede nilang ikaso sakin?considering my kasama akong pulis ebidensya po ba to na wala akong masamang intensyon?Ano napo dapat kong gawin ngayon?thanks in advance po atty.

2help me po..gun related case? Empty Re: help me po..gun related case? Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:47 pm

attyLLL

they will probably accuse your of threats

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3help me po..gun related case? Empty Re: help me po..gun related case? Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:12 am

mykel187

Arresto Menor

pwede po bang mag direct filing sa prosecutors office na hindi dumadaan sa barangay hearing?im refering to this case bakit po kaya idinaan pa ng mga complainants sa barangay?pag po ba nag file sila ng case my bayad po ba at kailangan po ba nila ng abogado upon filing?may nag sabi po sakin na dapat maunahan ko sila ng pagfile what is the reason behind po?pag po ba nauna ako maghihintay pa silang matapos ung case na isinampa ko bago sila makapag file ng kanilang case laban sakin?maraming salamat po attyLLL & god bless!

4help me po..gun related case? Empty Re: help me po..gun related case? Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:01 am

attyLLL

this will fall under grave threat because you pointed a gun so it does not have to go through the bgy

5help me po..gun related case? Empty Re: help me po..gun related case? Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:35 pm

mykel187

Arresto Menor

ano po ang karampatang parusa sa grave threat?salamat po muli

6help me po..gun related case? Empty Re: help me po..gun related case? Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:53 pm

attyLLL

http://sc.judiciary.gov.ph/jurisprudence/2009/march2009/171511.htm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum