Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

falsification

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1falsification Empty falsification Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:05 pm

storm10

Arresto Menor

hi atty,
my brother in law used to worked as treasurer in a barangay in bikol. during his term, he was forced to sign a cheq by unidentified men whom we suspects are NPA, forging the signature of the secretary. then he was asked to encash the cheq but wasnt able to encash due to discrepancy in signature. He is no longer in service at present. But the present barangay captain, filed a case against him for falsification of public document. Aside from the captain, another case from the secretary & the husband of the secretary. so 3 cases was filed against him for the same act or offense. Is this valid atty? does that mean he should bail for the 3 cases? how much? and what case can we counter file against these people since theres intimidation involved in the case. Hope you can reply asap. thank you so much.

2falsification Empty Re: falsification Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:43 pm

attyLLL

answered your other post

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum