Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Falsification

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Falsification Empty Falsification Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:14 am

macelmacel

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I really need help and your advice. Last month, I was able to submit a public document that is being falsified. May I ask if what are the possible scenarios that might happen to me if a case will be filed against me? Is this bailable or an arrest can occur?

Please help me

2Falsification Empty Re: Falsification Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:12 pm

attyLLL

this kind of crime is bailable and you will not be arrested if you are able to file it. whatever case is filed against you will be resolved based on the evidence presented.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Falsification Empty Re: Falsification Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:49 pm

river03

Arresto Mayor

Dear Sir(s),

Goodafternnon!

Meron po akong friend na nagba-buy and sell. Wala po syang company at sideline lang po nya. Bumimili po sya sa tindahan na mga items, at nirerequest po niya sa tindahan na kung pwede mag mark-up siya ng presyo sa (sales invoice)resibo, ang reason po nya is ibebenta rin daw po niya. At pumayag naman din ang tindahan.

ask ko lang po:

1. sa part po ba ng tindahan ay may paglabag sa batas na kung tawagin "falsification"?

4Falsification Empty Re: Falsification Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:10 am

river03

Arresto Mayor

bump.

up ko lang po ang aking tanong. thank you po.

5Falsification Empty Re: Falsification Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:18 pm

Lorelie6296

Arresto Menor

Gud evening po. Seekibg for your kind advice pls.

Sa kompanya po n pinpsukan ko pwd po dw kc akong mdemanda dahil sa mga payments n hindi ko naidedeposit. My klkihan n po ang hlga. Last computation was 200k+++. Plus my mga document ako n dinaya.

During audit, hindi n nila ko pinpsok ng ofc.. lht ng files ko sila ang gumlaw without my proper turn over. They wanted me to turn over at head office. But how cn i do that if the files n need ko ibigy is nsa site? Ayaw nmn n nila ko ppsukin. Computer ko, hard and soft copy sila gumlaw.

Tanong po, my krptn po b ako n dpt ipglban sa gnung treatment nila? Nag o audit sila n wala ako. Inooperate nila gmit ko n wala ako. Audit plng po pero they treat me as kriminal n. Then ibinan nila ko without proper notice. Pinull out without proper documents.

My piyansa din po b? Possible din b mkulong ako? Ilng taon?

Umaasa sa inyung kasagutn. Salamat po.

6Falsification Empty Re: Falsification Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:35 pm

horsebear

Arresto Menor

Hi good afternoon:

I would like to seek legal advice. Our company was applying for a certification from a government agency. This certification is to be used to apply for a permit. I was not able to apply for it and instead I created a document similar to the certification required. In short, I presented to them a false document. But before the document can be used, I admitted to them that it is a fake document. And now they gave me a letter asking me to explain and why i should not be charged.

Is it possible that they can sue me because of this? What are the legal cases that they can file against me?

Hoping for your response.

7Falsification Empty Re: Falsification Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:08 pm

river03

Arresto Mayor

@horsebear,

while waiting sa mga Lawyers, pakibasa itong link baka makakuha ka ng info related sa query mo.

http://www.pinoylawyer.org/t29315-scratch-papers-as-an-audit-findings-for-forgery-and-falsification#122752

8Falsification Empty Re: Falsification Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:13 pm

river03

Arresto Mayor

Per Monteverde vs. PP ( Aug. 12, 2000) involving falsification of sales invoices required by the  BIR, it was held: : “ If the document is intended by law to be part of the public or official record, the preparation of which being in accordance with rules and regulations issued by the government, the falsification of that document, although it was a private document at the time of the falsification ton, is regarded as falsification of public or official documents.”

sa jurisprdence(higlight pink): baka meron po kayong link na pwede kopong basahin sa saling tagalog? thanks po

9Falsification Empty Re: Falsification Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:41 pm

horsebear

Arresto Menor

Thank you for your immediate response. But it is not an OR or BIR invoice. What is the worst that they can charge me with?

10Falsification Empty Re: Falsification Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:43 am

river03

Arresto Mayor

Hindi ko rin masasagot, meron din akong question ^post #3 na hinihintay ko rin ang sagot. Wait lang tayo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum