Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

falsification of O.R

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1falsification of O.R Empty falsification of O.R Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:43 pm

jsanp

Arresto Menor

Good morning, I really need your advice. Sinampahan po ako ng case against me with my previous employeer with falsification of private document, qualified theft and other deceits.
I was appointed as an OIC finance Officer sa school. May week po na na short po ako sa collection with 2k+ nakabayad pa po ako sa 2K+... next 2 weeks na short ulit ako ng 4K+ hindi na po ako nakabayad kasi wala na po akong maibayad. So, ang ginawa ko iniba ko po ung OR sa student na nagbabayad, bale po, yung original copy ng OR ay exact amount while yung pink copy sa OR kay yung hindi exact nga amount pra po mabalance po yung collection ko. Malakas po yung ebidensya with this kasi nahingi nila ung Original receipt ng student.
Aside from this, they accused me with 362K which hindi ko po ginawa. I have a strong evidence that the outstanding balances of the 44 students amounting 362K was not yet in my term na na appoint ako na OIC. May iba pa pong outstanding balances nang mga students way back 2007-2008 na hindi pa po ako ng work sa school pero sa akin nila pinafile na case.

Ano po ba dapat kong gawin?
Pwd po ba na settle yung 4k na nashort ko?
I can strongly defend myself with the 362K na it was not during my term ang mga outstanding balances with the students. The accused of 362K can be answerable with the evidence they sent me with the sobpoena. Nakareceive na kasi ako ng sobpoena with the corresponding complains.

Please help...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum