Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

bounce check-hospital bill

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bounce check-hospital bill Empty bounce check-hospital bill Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:27 pm

celynne ebrada

Arresto Menor

Just wanna ask sir…I gave birth in a critical condition and emergency c.s last Nov 24, 2010 to the Hospital in Manila..but then my hospital bill was almost 80 thousand plus 89 professional fee…and I pay it cash.Since then…I gave birth to a baby…which is also in a critical condition and she stayed in a hospital incubator for almost 2 and half mos. And my bill was almost 265thou and 120 professional fees..Since were not ready about this we are shocked about the bill the hospital hold the baby and they want to pay it in full….but for a reason that we cannot afford…id rather open an account to issue to them so that the hospital will released the baby…we pay in cash and we issued 7 checks amounting to 153,909.69. as a balance and to the doc. 120thou..paid half. 60 thou and issued checks as follows.
Balance 153,909.69-hospital bill
20,000.00 mar31, 2011 good
20,000.00 apr30,2011 good
20, 000.00 may 30, 2011 good
25,000.00 june 30, 2011 good
25,000.00 july31-not funded/ac
34,494.86 aug31-not funded/ac

Balance 60thou-prof fee
10,000-good
5,000-good
5,000-good
5,000-goo
I hve stil 7 check 5thou each not funded because closed account.
I have a personal transaction with the doc….the problem is about the hospital they giving us til sept 30 to settle the 57,494.86. what will I do..since we don’t have money….im only the breadwinner in the family..my husband has no work since hes the one take gud care of baby which is needed for the situation of the baby..ive already have loans to banks…which we pay to the debt already pay to them which we fund to the firsts, second check..the hospital tells that they will refer to the lawyer…what will I do??am from Bicol..am only an emloyee and my salary is enough for our basic needs...i need advice…am afraid to go to jail…thanks Sad

2bounce check-hospital bill Empty Re: bounce check-hospital bill Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:24 am

attyLLL

what you and your husband should avoid is receiving and signing for a demand letter from the hospital so that a bp 22 case will not prosper.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3bounce check-hospital bill Empty Re: bounce check-hospital bill Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:53 am

celynne ebrada

Arresto Menor

this end of sept 30 daw sila magsend....we just wait pa po ba ng demand letter??since ung head ng hospital is pilosopo...and grabe makasalita??for sure di papayag ng amicable settlement...sa lawyer pumayag kaya sya ng kahit 2-3k per month makabayad lang po kami??to settle the remaining amount??what is our move for us to be safe???thanks...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum