Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

atty. pls enlighten me about my case at school..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

itoy46

Arresto Menor

ganito po yan last year po president ako ng isang sub org. so may isang president ng mother org tapos 3 kaming president ng 3 sub org(1 each). tapos this school year na disolve yung mga sub org natira nalang ang mother org without informing us officially pero d kami pumalag ok lang kasi may mother org pa naman. pero our dean appointed new officer with out elections. BUT atty i go straight to the point sa meeting na yun may nagsabi sa akin actually teacher din at isang student na sabi ng dean na "AY WALA MEETING MEETING WALA NAMAN MGA NAGAWA YAN" so ako upon hearing it pag uwi ko sa bahay nag post ako sa fb na asking sa mga ex officer na ano masasabi nyo nasabi ni dean ang ganun so kami atty sa galit at inis namin kasi parang penepersonal kami nya at ako nakapagmura pero ang mura atty expression lang example: ikaw atty sabi mo sa akin oy sabi ni pedro baboy ka raw sabi ko naman sau tang ina sya eh d sya na mag hanap sponsor. tang ina sya. DEAN sya d sya nahihiya nahihingi sya tulong sa isang sub org... ganon po atty mura ko expression lang kasi marami kami nun sa post mga ex officers at adviser comment.. atsaka atty ang sinabi ko lang "dwarfina" kasi yan ang call sign nya sa amin. ang nabanggit ko lang personal is the DEAN nga... atty ive been suspended at school for threat daw and disrespect in authority.. eh sya nga na una na wala kami ginawa. atty enlighten me salamat po...

itoy46

Arresto Menor

nakaabot lang sa kanila atty kasi may ngprint nung post ko na may mga comment namin.. actually wala naman kinaso sa akin as of now yung dean pero ang pinaglalaban ko nga yung sa suspension...

attyLLL

how do you know you are suspended? what notices have you received? were you given an opportunity to to respond to the charges?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

itoy46

Arresto Menor

i received a letter for a meeting september 2. but even i counter thier letter due technicality and vague on sept 2 i still went to his office. we were 3 in the room.. me, the student affiars officer and the discipline officer.. after of long talk. i was told that i was guilty of threat and disrespect of authority and be suspended for 7days minimum after our pre finals exam this week. i have no copy still of the hard copy. yes i was given my side but they didnt still didnt understand alam ko nagmura ako pero expression yun. exampla atty sabi mo sa akin. atty: oy itoy sabi ni dean wala raw kau nagawa. itoy kay atty: tang ina sya eh d sya na maghanap ng sponsor tang ina sya DEAN sya d sya nahihiya nahihingi tulong sa sub org. ganyan atty sa fb usapan pero d ko sinabi sa dean ng personal. at d ako gumamit ng tang ina "MO". tang ina sya sabi ko

itoy46

Arresto Menor

This is in relation to your letter dated “AUGUST 19, 2011”. The undersigned received the letter SEPTEMBER 01, 2011 15 hours before suppose core group meeting. The undersigned could not attend in good faith because of the reason:

1. The undersigned has a class on September 02, 2011; 1100H-1230H,1800-1730H. between the time the undersigned has appointment with fitness first global city together with his mother and later in the evening will attend an event at CONG’S BALAY MAYNILA.
2. The undersigned points that the meeting is a core group meeting not even personal.
3. The letter is not complete, how can you answer something so vague “incident that happened August 25-26, 2011.”
4. The letter is so conflicting and improper “ I am invited due to an incedent that happened on August 25-26, 2011 while your memo was made and dated on August 19, 2011 and given only 15 hours before the said scheduled meeting.”
5. The incident stated in the letter is not clear and specific maybe because of wrong information or half guess by informants.

Thus due to lack of time of being informed, technicality, personal appointments and class schedule the undersigned could not be available on the said time. Regarding to the “Failure to attend the said meeting would waive your right to be heard”. Your letter is an INVITATION and never failure to attend an INVITATION COULD WAIVE RIGHTS TO BE HEARD this is basic law.

But because of the good record base of what I have heard and seen as of now of the incumbent HEAD OF THE STUDENT AFFAIRS the undersigned is willing to cooperate in the future to end and to give light to issues. With the presence of all concerned (concerned: past officers, past advisers, oic hrm dept, academic dean, even the former OSA if possible) to end this year long grievances.

atty ito yung counter letter ko sa kanila. pero ako naman ay walang bad faith kahit ngcounter ako nakipagusap parin ako sa kanila yun na nga suspended ako

attyLLL

your remedy would be to appeal to the higher authority above the dean, whether it's the univ pres, or the board of trustees/regents.

when you publicly post PI and Dean in the same line, you are asking for trouble. but i don't see the basis for threat.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

itoy46

Arresto Menor

thanks so much atty. atleast nawala yung threat hehehe salamat.. dum spiro spero

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum