Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can anyone tell me whre to double check if someone filed you a case? Please enlighten me. Thank you.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

HardKnockLife

Arresto Menor

Can anyone tell me whre to double check if someone filed you a case? Please enlighten me. Thank you.

HardKnockLife

Arresto Menor

Hi anyone help me?

udmlaw

Reclusion Temporal

1. Where do you live?
2. Where does reklamador live?
3. GO to MTC-OCC/RTC-OCC where you respectively live. Give your name for Verification there is the usual processing fee of 150 i think per doc..

MTC - Metroplitan Trial Court
RTC - REgional Trial Court
OCC-Office of the CLerk of Court

HardKnockLife

Arresto Menor

Thanks UDMLAW for the reply.
I checked my friends name in OOC but as per the person who picked up the phone there is no pending case filed against my friend upon checking on their database. he had case but it was already dismissed. However the complainant said he has another warrant of arrest and it will be out soon, Is there any possibility that this is only a threat since there is no pending case filed according to OOC or is it possible that he has case but it is still in the fiscal.

If the case is dismissed is there any possibility to refile this? And he will be sued for the same case? Or the court wont accept the same case anymore unless the same incident is commited?

Hoping for your kind reply again.

sophialee

Arresto Menor

hi? anong number tinawagan mo to know if you have pending case or pending warrant?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum