Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HOW TO CHECK IF ANNULMENT IS FINISHED AND FILED@ NSO ALREADY

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

derekcruz2

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Warm greetings.

I am happy that I was able to find your website.

I hope that you can help us with regards to some questions that we have for the pending annulment that was filed by my partner 3-4 years ago already.
We we're told by our lawyer that the annulment that was filed by my partner was already granted by the court,, however last year he said that the solgen is trying to stop it, the lawyer even asked my partner go to the solgen office apparently to talk to him , but the solgen did not entertain them saying he is busy. So we just waited for what will happen, now the lawyer said that everything will final ..as in tapos na...early this year, probably this March but he asked for an additional 20k money from us kahit na we paid the amount that we agreed for his services already( since he asked for it kahit di pa tapos lahat). This lawyer is known in our small town as a very greedy one ( pasintabi po s mga lawyer, alam ko po na hindi lahat ay ganito) we just want to make sure lang po na may ngyayari talaga s kaso, pero paano po b namin malalaman? ano po yung mga steps that we have to make? or ahensya na pedeng puntahan?Pede din po kami mag double check s NSO kung nakafile ng annulled yung marriage?

Please help po, pareho n po na may sariling buhay yung partner ko at yung ex nya pero pareho po silang naiipit at hindi makapag pakasal dahil hinihintay nila pareho lumabas yung kaso na to...

sana po matulungan nyo po kami..salamat

attyLLL

have someone check the court records. but if the solgen is involved, they will appeal it to the supreme court normally.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum