Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to check status of annulment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1how to check status of annulment Empty how to check status of annulment Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:31 pm

joycb

Arresto Menor

hello all!

im sure this has been asked many times already but this is a little different =)

my husband and i separated last year then upon the suggestion of his friends, he went to see a lawyer to annul our marriage. my husband and i are semi ok. we still see each other and all but we do live separately. he did tell me that he submitted a case for annulment and i saw the documents in his files before.

i reviewed the document and noted that it was dated nov or dec 2009. and it was to be submitted in cotabato. i was curious so i googled the name of the judge and found that the judge was disbarred for issuing decisions on numerous annulments of marriage cases without proper hearing. i guess thats the reason my husbands lawyer was to file it there.

im not really sure if they did file the annulment. i havent received any letter or whatever about it. is there any place where i can inquire if indeed it was filed?

thanks for your help in advance!

2how to check status of annulment Empty Re: how to check status of annulment Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:12 pm

attyLLL

first, ask for a copy of your marriage certificate from the nso. if the case reached finality, it should have been annotated on your marriage cert.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3how to check status of annulment Empty Re: how to check status of annulment Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:28 pm

joycb

Arresto Menor

thanks for the input on this!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum