Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Libel case for school paper

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Libel case for school paper Empty Libel case for school paper Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:25 am

arbee

Arresto Menor

Hi,

good day!
I need your advice regarding a libel case filed against by brother by one of the faculty members of their school for an spoof article they wrote on their school paper last september 2012, when he was still a student of that school. the school kicked them out. he was arrested last September 2013 and jailed but we managed to bailed him out. now he got a letter saying that he had a court hearing last november 4 and we just receive the letter today, november 11. and since there was no one at home today, we just found it inserted at the buttom of our door. he also doesnt have an attorney yet. he always do follow up on his case on court (weekly) but he was told na "matatagalan pa yun". the only week he was not able to follow up was last week. pl;ease we need your advice on what we can do about this. we no longer have money to bail him if ever he will be arrested again. also , the notice was delievered to us one week late and it was just inserted in out front door.

thanks for your help in advance.

arbee.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum