Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Atty can we hire you? this is our case

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Atty can we hire you? this is our case Empty Atty can we hire you? this is our case Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:13 am

NEED LLL

Arresto Menor

Good evening atty,

Nakabili po kami ng car worth 410,000.00 with deed of sale and promised to give the original CR ( photocopy ng CR). Unfortunately nagtatago na sa amin ang seller nalaman namin na encumbered pala sa bank.(Hindi sinabi)

Nag file na kami ng case mag undergo this month ang preliminary investigation

My Question is:

1. Paano kukunin sa amin ng bank yung car since hindi aware ang bank na binenta sa amin yung vehicle? Ano mga strategies nila para makuha un car? and If ever pwede ba hindi namin ibigay? Kasi malaking amount namin ang mawawala at pinaghirapan namin iyon

2. If ever mahuli namin un seller paano namin magagawang hindi bailable?

Thank you atty

attyLLL

is the seller the registered owner? what are the chances that you can find the seller?

how soon till you have to register the vehicle?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

NEED LLL

Arresto Menor

Yes Atty the seller is the registered owner

Yes i know where the location of the seller(pero nagtatago siya) im just waiting for the warrant of arrest, right move ba atty?

The car is registered this 2012 ako na ang nagpa register atty no alarm or whatsoever

Im just bothered sa bank kung paano process nila to get the car i think more than 6mos na hindi binayaran ng seller un car sa bank Crying or Very sad

NEED LLL

Arresto Menor

Atty if ever can i file a counter bond? para hindi makuha sa akin ng bank ang vehicle? please enlighten me thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum