Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my kid got into an accident need help

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my kid got into an accident need help Empty my kid got into an accident need help Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:50 am

watchamakalit

Arresto Menor

Good day!

Last Sunday (Aug 28, 2011) pauwi kami ng probinsya ng mga anak ko. On the way, magpapagasulina sana ako sa caltex balintawak at duon na din hintayin yung makikisakay sa amin. Dahil naiihi na yung anak ko, dumeretso muna kami sa cr kaso pagbukas niya ng pinto, nabagsakan ng pinto ng cubicle ng CR yung thumb ng paa nya.

Dumugo at nangitim yung kuko at namimilipit sa sakit yung anak ko. He's only 7 years old so imagine the pain. Ininform ko sa management yung nangyari, humihingi ako medical kit dahil umiiyak yung bata sa tindi ng sakit. Cleenex at yelo lang binigay sa akin. Itinanggi pa nilang sira yung pinto habang inaayus nila ito.

Umuwi kami ng probinsya at umasang hindi magiging grabe yung aksidente.

Pagdating sa probinsya, nakita ko dumudugo pa din at itim na itim na yung kuko. Itinakbo ko na sa ospital at inadvice na tanggalin yung kuko.

Umiyak sa sakit at na-trauma yung bata sa nangyari. I made a promisory note sa mayari ng gasulinahan na hihingi ako ng medical assistance kung anuman ang mangyari sa anak ko. at pumirma naman yung isang tauhan nila. Pero narinig ko Medical Insurance ang sasagot.

Should I file a case against them or ok lang to ask for monitary assistance..kasi sabi nila medical insurrance daw sasagot e kelan pa yung medical insurance pag putol na yung daliri?

Magkano po kaya ang tamang halaga ng DANYOS PERWISYO ang hihingiin ko?

Umaasa po sa agarang pagsagot ninyo..

attyLLL

what negligence of the gas station can you prove?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

watchamakalit

Arresto Menor

They acknowledged naman that the accident happened within their facility.

4my kid got into an accident need help Empty Re: my kid got into an accident need help Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:42 pm

attyLLL

for me that's not sufficient to establish the negligence of the gas station. did you take pictures of the door? do you mean the door came off its hinges?

if you can prove your allegations, send a demand letter to the gas station. you can elevate by filing a small claims case. rules on sc.judiciary.gov.ph.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

watchamakalit

Arresto Menor

I wasn't able to take a picture of the door..when it fell coz I have my kid to take care of.
What I have are photos of my kid getting his nail pulled out.

They also nailed the door back right after the incident.

I heard the guy who fixed it saying the screws where too small to hold the door that's why it fell.
So they obviously know on their part, that it was their fault.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum