Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

temporary child custody

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1temporary child custody Empty temporary child custody Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:58 pm

viola

Arresto Menor

hi lawyers, I have an 8 year old daughter. I am scheduled to leave for Taiwan next month when my papers are ready. my problem is with regard to who has temporary child custody over my daughter. my husband has a mistress form manila. i do not want him to have custody over the child. I have my mother and my sister. I want to leave to them my daughter. Does my husband have the right to ask custody over the child?

2temporary child custody Empty Re: temporary child custody Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:20 pm

viola

Arresto Menor

anyone?

3temporary child custody Empty Re: temporary child custody Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:33 pm

admiral thrawn

admiral thrawn

Legally speaking the father has custody rights over your child. However in default of your husband your mother may rightfully claim custody rights over your child. I said that your husband is in default kasi nga I presume that your husband had already left and abandoned your family home since he is now under the bosom of another women.

Warning lang...Your husband can always assert his custody rights over your child kasi he is still the father of this child and I can also presume that your marital status has not been legally resolved(either nullity, annuled or separated). Since your marriage is subsisting the proper way of solving this kind of problem is by going to court..It is up to you and the advice of your lawyer on what legal remedies should be taken...There are several remedies available under the law...

4temporary child custody Empty Re: temporary child custody Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:59 pm

viola

Arresto Menor

thank you very much sir for your legal opinion. yes, our marriage is still subsisting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum